Thanks to Greg for the few links with colourful language at the end.
- Dyson: the civil heretic.
- New cold fusion evidence reignites hot debate.
- Nothing to think about.
- What is narcissistic personality disorder, and why does everyone seem to have it?
- Babylonian dreams.
- Moonwalking mice may help solve brain riddle.
- UFO investigator finds mystery at Colorado Springs park.
- Scientists offer new theory for largest known mass extinction.
- Mysterious illness is causing calves to bleed to death.
- Lost in the Amazon.
- What the heck is it?
- Autistic toddlers live in a synchronized world.
- NASA unveils Orion spacecraft.
- P.Z. Myers wins 2009 Humanist of the Year! Bravo, to that thin-skinned lying wanker.
- Most habitable zone on Mars revealed. Right where the non-life-investigating Phoenix probe landed. Doh!
Quote of the Day:
Bravo to that thin-skinned lying wanker.
Greg Taylor on his arch nemesis P.Z. Myers winning twat of the year.