- Scientists observe supernova collapsing in on itself for the first time.
- Subatomic particles have free will.
- Stuart Hameroff responds to criticism (here) of his quantum consciousness theory.
- Brain switches off rationality when given ‘expert advice’ (or pseudoskepticism).
- Chimps use geometry to navigate the jungle.
- New technology for dating rock art. I dated a neanderthal once.
- Archaeologists discover almost 10’000 cave paintings, Pre-Inca citadel and cemetery in Peru’s Amazon jungle.
- Greek fisherman nets part of 2200-year-old bronze statue.
- Iraqi Kurds celebrate solar new year with fire.
- Third-century palace in Japan may belong to legendary Japanese queen.
- UFOs in Japan that aren’t from Akihabara.
- Military jets seen chasing UFO over Arizona town.
- Arizonian Gary David explores the Hopi-ET connection in UFO Magazine.
- UK government was alerted to Perthshire UFO sighting in 1990.
- Dr Michael Salla: Kissinger’s influence on Obama admin and UFO policy.
- Spy plane with thermal imaging to snoop on homes wasting energy.
Thanks Greg, Kat, the cat, and the volunteers at Lort Smith.
Quote of the Day:
Thou art the Great Cat, the avenger of the Gods, and the judge of words, and the president of the sovereign chiefs and the governor of the holy Circle; thou art indeed…the Great Cat.
Inscription, Royal Tombs at Thebes