Time to exercise those neurons, folks!
- There’s a lot of bad blood among the Dead Sea scrolls experts. And now the feud has passed on to the next generation.
- Malaysian archaeologists believe they have found ancient ruins that predate Angkor by 1000 years. Take a look at this satellite imagery.
- Dinosaur carving on a Cambodian temple: Cryptid evidence, hoax, or a trippy depiction of a rhino? Loren Coleman takes a crack at it.
- The famous ‘Peking Man’ is 200,000 years older than previously thought. Uh… shouldn’t they change its name to ‘Beijing Man’?
- The grandfather of all paparazzis: Caravaggio.
- ‘Dracula’ fish shows baby teeth. I wonder how it would taste like with garlic 😉
- Fusioneering for Dummies.
- Does Obama’s stem cell order herald an ending to the war on Science?
- Pluto has ‘upside-down’ atmosphere, undoubtedly produced by the nefarious influence of its arch-nemesis Neil deGrasse Tyson—‘The Pluto Files’ (Amazon US, & UK).
- What does your old Chevy have in common with the space shuttle? they both suffer from gas leaks.
- Read an excerpt from Seth Shostak’s new book, ‘Confessions of an Alien Hunter’ (Amazon US, & UK).
- UFO spotted by civilian and 3 policemen at Hunt county, Texas. Stephenville 2.0?
- Grab your binoculars & your Bible: The first Christian UFO-alien symposium will be held at the Mecca—er… Vatican?—of UFOs, Roswell N.M.
- The time for Roswell has come—but only Robbie Williams can afford it :-/
- Invasion of the Stick People! 2 very similar videos taken on 2 different locations—Fresno & Peru—provoke a reaction on Whitley Strieber, and a response on Greg Bishop.
- More personal experiences with shadow entities.
- The Dumbledore of comics, Alan Moore, discusses shamanism and magic in this podcast.
- Timeslips and their possible implications, discussed at Room 101 (H/T Nick Redfern @ UFO Mystic).
- Sea levels rising faster than expected. You’ve got two choices: learn to swim, or learn carpentry.
- Richard Cornish warns us of a future food crisis. Oh, well… there’s always the green solution.
- But if you don’t like necro-crackers, you could try growing your own produce on your backyard—just watch out for the police, ok? (Video)
- In America, the legality of looting depends just on the amount, and the color of your shirt collar.
- Was Charles Freeman’s withdrawal to head the NIC the result of the Israel lobby’s influence, or of his inconvenient business ties with China & Iran?
Thanks Rick, Greg, Perceval & Kat.
Quote of the Day:
“One can argue that the military has devised plenty of contingency plans of which we’re unaware, and a defense against aliens might be one of them. But assuming this to be true is merely paranoia fed by irrational argument.”