“Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
- Tune in, turn on and drop out with the virtual cocoon-like, five sense mimicking ‘matrix’ helmet.
- NASA’s Kepler mission to search the heavens for Earth II.
- Remember to reset your clocks and watches – it’s time for Daylight Savings. But does it really save time?
- Deforestation has pushed the Amazon to it’s tipping point.
- Construction workers in Aztec, New Mexico unearth century old bones.
- New Saturnian moon found hiding amidst the rings.
- Another UFO spotted in the UK. This time it’s the skies above Newbury.
- Binary black holes go from fiction to fact.
- It’s alive. Aliiiiiive!! And by alive I mean synthetic life.
- Discovery of plutonium from the first nuclear bomb found at U.S. waste dump.
- Kazakhstan, home of the world’s first domesticated horses and cowboys.
- In Iran, lab-coats discover fault that caused 2003 quake.
- In the hall of the Egyptian King; Statues of Amenhotep discovered by none other than ZH himself.
- The full spectrum of sunlight.
- Killing cancer cells by the electrically charged nanosecond.
- Another step closer to everyday invisibility.
- Is the illness killing bees worldwide legit or just another hoax?
- The art of war and nanotechnology.
- Spreading the next pandemic… by cellphone.
- Move over ipod, and make way for the airpod, the world’s first air-powered car.
- Finally a cologne for Trekkies – Next time you beam down to a planet, don’t forget your ‘Redshirt’.
Adulations and salutations to GT, RPJ, QAC and RMG
Quote of the Day:
“Never attribute to malice what can be explained by ignorance…”