Writing the news isn’t the same without a cat.
- Mars may have had running water a mere one million years ago.
- NASA’s Kepler spacecraft will soon scan 100’000 stars for Earth-like planets.
- Does film exist of Eisenhower inspecting ET spacecraft and its dead crew?
- Famed UFO contactee Howard Menger died last week aged 87.
- Geometry creates complex spinning galaxies.
- 2500-year-old Iberian script continues to resist translation.
- Tonga petroglyphs reveal a link with Hawai’i.
- UK stops export of rare Iron Age Celtic mirror.
- 3000-year-old tomb may belong to a granddaughter of Ramses II.
- Will the underwater museum at Alexandria sink or swim?
- Canada’s Stonehenge, eh: sun temple has 5000-year-old calendar.
- Expedition to explore cavern lake 3km below Antarctic ice.
- While my android gently weeps: robotic emotions are electronic trickery.
- All this life-like Einstein robot needs is a quantum brain.
- Why prisons for profit are a very bad idea, even without Dick Cheney.
- Australian banks given free reign to increase ATM fees: cashless NWO?
- Another scientist praises natural DMT medicine such as ayahuasca.
- The Sumatran tiger fights back, but faces inevitable extinction thanks to man’s greed and selfishness. What a wonderful world.
- First jaguar caught in the U.S. has been euthenased.
- David Suzuki’s Green Guide to living (Amazon US & UK), because global change begins with you.
- India fumes over auction of Gandhi’s famous spectacles.
Thanks Kat and Ross.
Quote of the Day:
Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s need, but not every man’s greed.