Maybe the 2012 Mayan prophecy has something to do with the acceleration of time. I mean, I can’t believe it’s March already!
- UFOs are not supernatural! But… who ever said they were?
- The link between H.P. Lovecraft & Dr. Rick Strassman, explored by Micah @ The Gralien Report (H/T to UFO Mystic).
- Strange light patterns over Wisconsin sky.
- “…Excuse me, may I see your permit and your swimming license?”: Psychedelic fish bounces on ocean floor ‘like a rubber ball’.
- Charles Darwin and the vicar of Downe: BFFE? Letters between the two of them document a close friendship, and a surprising mutual interest in preserving the church.
- Ian Holmes just needs some fearless VCs to begin his very own Jurassic Park.
- Sir David Attenborough believes there is ‘very convincing’ evidence that yetis exist—Nobody tell Richard Dawkins, ok?
- The Mental Lexicon: how words in a vocabulary are interconnected through other words inside our heads.
- Women are more religious than men. Maybe because they are direct partakers on the Creation of Life.
- You wanna leave your mark in the world? Start praying, son.
- Video: Welcome to the epicenter of global warming.
- In case of global warming, just add mirrors?
- If NASA is looking for a name for their annual awards, may I suggest ‘The Gordons’: Best of NASA Science 2008.
- Seems that Chinese scientists really REALLY like to crash things in outer space. Really.
- Not all TV journalists are alike. This one—Piero Angela—uncovered a new self-portrait sketch by Leonardo da Vinci.
- This Russian girl’s mom was a real bitch….Srsly!!
- “Who let the robo-dogs out?” The Army did (Video).
- Fusion-fission hybrid stations could become the Holy Grail of nuclear energy… unless they do an innocent poll and all Hell breaks loose 😛
- Speedy MIT Solar Race Car Is One Part Cylon Raider, One Part Flight of the Navigator. Does that mean the pilot is a hot babe in a red dress, or a geeky kid who likes the Beach Boys?
- For those lactose-intolerant folks reading this, I have some bad news.
- Pork brains should be the cornerstone of every healthy zombie diet.
Thanks Perceval & Kat (hope your kitty is feeling better).
Quote of the Day:
“I heard a warning deep within – we usually do, when something worse than we can imagine is stalking us, and set to pounce.
Fate’s way of beating us in a fair fight is to give us warnings that we hear, but never heed.”