A nice Paella of news for you to enjoy. Buen Provecho!
- Recent studies are adding on the growing evidence that animals are more intelligent than we thought. For starters, yor cat is the one who stayed on bed while you came to the office.
- Can elephants really paint? Desmond Morris seeks to find out the truth behind the pachyderm artists.
- Your genes—and not your mortgage—define whether the glass is half full or half empty.
- If Love is the cause of all human suffering, then antidepressants are an *astounding* success.
- No, your work isn’t killing you; it’s just making you crazy.
- The cure for London’s gloomy weather: Smiley clouds.
- Two police officers were given the run-around in a pursuit of a giant white rabbit. They were later given an anti-doping test on the suspicion of red pill addiction 😛
- What the Smurfs have in common with the Founding Fathers.
- A cyborg beetle could do a better job than Ah!nold in finding & terminating John Connor.
- Never send a man to do a droid’s job: How small robots can prepare the Lunar surface for NASA’s outpost.
- Mission to map Earth’s CO2 ends as rocket crashes into H2O. Who says there is no irony in Chemistry?
- Seems Noah had a Martian cousin.
- Astronomers discover that God is blue-eyed.
- Picture of a solar eclipse the way the Reticulans see it.
- Most powerful Gamma-ray burst ever detected might point the way to new physics… or an alien hi-tech civilization?
- UFO photographed in Bosnia. Even Billy Meier would proud of that pic.
- Another flying humanoid spotted over Mexico city. That’s the problem with having too many beans in your diet 😉
- Black-market Pre-Columbian antiquities turned over to Mexican government.
- The oldest handaxe in the world and other artifacts that are 1.8 million years old were found in Malaysia.
- Camel hump was considered a delicacy in Colorado 13000 years ago.
- Finding the missing link in the evolution of male erections. Holy fossil hard-ons, Batman! 😛
- Spiderman— the musical (Yaaay!). Fritzl—the comedy (WTF??).
- Psss… you wanna have a top-secret stealth boat? The Navy is giving them for free, baby! Maybe next year the Air Force will follow and offer one of its black triangles on E-bay.
Thanks Rick, Kat & Greg.
Quote of the Day:
“True wisdom is less presuming than folly. The wise man doubts often, and changes his mind; the fool is obstinate, and doubts not; he knows all things but his own ignorance”