Randi must be getting flashbacks, poor chap.
- Randi backs out of million dollar challenge with homeopath George Vithoulkas.
- How to procrastinate like Leonardo da Vinci.
- Natural explanation for UFOs found. Not for the UFO I saw.
- Scientists look to weaponise ball lightning. Better natural explanation for the UFO I saw.
- Does the Amazon jungle conceal a vanished empire?
- Dark energy to erase big bang’s fading signal.
- Can assisted migration save species from global warming?
- 2000 year old Shiva shrine found.
- Clusters and cosmological constants.
- The next generation of mirrors.
- How a new phase arises and why.
- New witness recounts his father’s involvement with the Roswell UFO crash.
- No speech please, we’re British.
- Our hair bleaches itself as we grow older.
- Gene could allow lab grown teeth.
- Astronomy has little to celebrate in 2009.
- Hidden cameras in DTV converters? Youtube hoax fans conspriacy fears.
- Doubting Darwin: debate over the mind’s evolution.
Quotes of the Day:
I do not expect that homeopathy will ever be established as a legitimate form of treatment, but I do expect that it will continue to be popular.
I don’t expect that the million will ever be won, simply because there is no confirming evidence for any paranormal claims to date.