It’s happening again!
- Has NASA spied liquid water on Mars? On the Phoenix Lander no less?
- Sir Elton ‘Rocket Man’ John, plans to make a sci-fi horror film in which "aliens wreak havoc on a Jane Austen-style period drama".
- James Bond-style jetpack is powered by high-pressure water.
- Jupiter is firmly in the sights of NASA and the ESA.
- Early Tolkien novel to be published for the first time.
- Drought may be behind the collapse of ancient Angkor.
- Although alternative explanations are now being offered for the collapse of Easter Island.
- Has last week’s satellite collision ended the life of the Hubble Space Telescope?
- And does it mean the sky is falling?
- The race to find alien Earths.
- Nine real-life mad scientists, and the most bizarre experiments of all time. Looks like they dropped one off the list.
- What is this red mist over Minneapolis?
- Was Einstein wrong?
- Africa’s tropical forests mopping up more and more human CO2.
- Sun-powered nanotube device converts CO2 into fuel.
- Nanotechnology makes the world’s smallest radio.
- Study uncovers Mesothelioma link to nanotechnology.
- King Tut found in Iraq.
- Echelon – the movie (a dream come true for conspiracy theorists).
- Save Bletchley Park: Why I’m ashamed to be British.
- Good Heavens! Vatican celebrates a mass in honor of… Galileo??!
- Space-based solar power within a decade.
Mucho thanks to Greg & RPJ
Quote of the Day
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
Hunter S. Thompson