“Been here so long, got to calling it home…”
- It’s Friday the 13th, the day Unix time will reach 1,234,567,890.
- ‘Magical’ protective amulets discovered with child mummies in Egypt?
- Ancient Syriac language bible uncovered in raid on antiquities smugglers.
- The chronophage; or how a steampunk inventor built a backwards ticking clock.
- Ripley’s believe it or not… aka the version of Alien 3 that didn’t hit theaters.
- The Thought Police are getting AQUAINTed with your mind. Just as long as the dream police keep their distance…
- ‘Noah’s Flood’ not rooted in reality? Yes Virginia, there is… oh, never mind.
- Could Fundamentalists have a ‘great flood’ escape hatch? Scientists uncover dramatic rise in sea level in ancient times.
- The year Europe froze.
- Proof that America is lost in space.
- Have DMT’s shamanistic qualities been demystified?
- Crunching the data for the tree of life.
- If a UFO *wasn’t* responsible for the turbine blade incident in the UK, what was?
- Animals with foresight?
- Rethinking the definition of ‘virus’.
- Dark comets – the latest threat to the world at large?
- Futuristic gaming software to allow users to play every video game… ever.
- Lab-coats decode first draft of Neanderthal genome.
- Diamonds are no longer forever.
- More illumination of the Moon’s dark side.
- Life inside the big metal donut otherwise known as the universe.
Big thanks to RPJ, Greg, Kat, Perceval… and the mighty Quinn
Quote of the Day:
“Talk about your plenty, talk about your ills, One man gathers what another man spills…”