New world disorder…
- What’s that ominous gurgling sound? The day the world economy almost went down the plughole.
- Two takes on 2012 – the paradigm-changer and the blockbuster. But what’s all this about the Institute for Human Continuity? Harmless viral, or conspiracy?
- Strap on your rubber boots; Tesla’s dream has come true.
- Speaking of buried electro-technology, Iranian student replicates ancient battery.
- SciAm asks – Where is the evidence for a lunar-lunacy link?
- Singularity University critic says it fails to address the consequences of accelerating technology.
- We are becoming a new species – Homo Evolutis.
- Would we count as a new species if we uploaded our minds?
- Tim Leary’s million-dollar counterculture archive.
- Rosswell – a ‘third way‘.
- The Cheetah Whisperer.
- The 15 coolest cases of biomimicry.
- Interested in doing a PhD on psi?
- Psychic Warfare from 1981-2008.
- Psychedelic Israel.
- 7 species that get high more than we do.
- The Religious Experience of Philip K. Dick by Robert Crumb.
- Dinosaur hunter unearths nearly 50 new species in Britain’s own Jurassic Park.
- Neanderthal – the musical.
- Scientists make high-efficiency solar cells from toasted butterflies.
- Ten things that science fiction got wrong.
Thanks Greg & Kat
Quote of the Day:
If you want to be a great leader, you must learn to follow the Tao.