- Grave in Istanbul proves city is 6,000 years older than previously thought.
- Vikings’ bleeding-edge tech came from Afghanistan.
- Walking with Boudicca.
- Again and again, the mythic, apocryphal keys to the great mysteries of our time are said to be locked away in long-lost, deeply buried, or well-hidden safe deposit boxes.
- Telling the Holocaust like it wasn’t. When does historical revisionism become alternate history?
- The greatest inventions Tesla never created.
- The Magic of Mushroom Spores.
- Life as we know it nearly created in lab.
- What’s been moving rocks on Mars?
- Dean Radin reports results of water crystal replication study.
- Perk up all you jaded disaster connoisseurs: NASA warns of ‘space Katrina’ radiation storm.
- Earth’s Heart and Lungs Dismembered.
- New York City’s bed bugs have mutated to be 264 times more resistant to the neurotoxic effect of pyrethroid pesticides.
- Revealed: environmental impact of Google searches.
- Women can subconsciously sniff out men who are attracted to them.
- Clioquinol, an 80-year-old drug, found to reverse the progression of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and Huntington’s diseases.
- World’s first flying car prepares for take-off.
- Japan unveils robot suit for farmers.
- Best job offer in the world: £70,000 for 12 hours “work” a month for 6 months, while living in villa on tropical island paradise. No joke – take a look!
- Attention Deficit World Order, Part two, includes a news story of 62 Zimbabwe children who recently had a very close encounter.
- Way of the Infinite Explorer.
- Fun video: Kate & her amazing Gin performing ‘canine freestyle’.
- Missoula woman says she communicates telepathically with animals.
- This little devil had a wild week 100 years ago.
- A review of Chris Lavers’ The Natural History of Unicorns (Amazon US, pre-order, & UK).
Quote of the Day:
O cosmic Birther of all radiance and vibration!
Soften the ground of our being and
carve out a space within us where
Your Presence can abide.
Fill us with your creativity so that we
may be empowered to bear the fruit
of your mission.
Let each of our actions bear fruit in
accordance with our desire.
Endow us with the wisdom to produce
and share what each being needs to grow and flourish.
Untie the tangled threads of destiny that
bind us, as we release others from the
entanglement of past mistakes.
Do not let us be seduced by that which would
divert us from our true purpose, but illuminate
the opportunities of the present moment.
For you are the round and the fruitful vision,
the birth-power and fulfillment,
as all is gathered and made whole once again.
The Lord’s Prayer translated directly from Aramaic into English, rather than from Aramaic to Greek to Latin to English, as in the New Testament (source).