From deserts to oceans…
- Bagnold’s stone circle in the Libyan desert, with photographs.
- Why did ancient Peruvian peoples collect human heads as trophies?
- The mythical White Pyramid of China is the Maoling Mausoleum.
- Stone Age barrows in Denmark may be aligned according to the moon.
- Music professor believes Stonehenge amplified a negative trance rhythm.
- Supermassive black holes at the centre of galaxies may have formed first.
- The space elevator gets a boost from the humble broomstick.
- Zoom baby, zoom: awesome GigaPan guided tour of Bath, UK.
- Tentacled UFO spotted night before wind turbine farm found severely damaged.
- Anthony Bragalia of the UFO Reality argues why ET has to be humanoid.
- U.S. President Bush has granted protection to almost 200’000 square miles of ocean teeming with marine life. Now about those whales…
- Goldfish dispel a myth by proving they can remember things for up to five months.
- Huh? What was I doing? Oh, that’s right…
- Ana the green turtle’s journey helps map an oceanic superhighway.
- From California to Mexico, hundreds of confused, sick pelicans cause concern.
- Deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon has alarmingly increased recently.
- Excellent documentary: the science and miracles of water.
- A ghost sighting in Ireland is causing traffic chaos.
- The Adventures of Arthur Conan Doyle, by Russell Miller (Amazon US & UK).
Thanks Kat, Luke, William Gibson, and those little machine elves.
Quote of the Day:
We forget that the water cycle and the life cycle are one.