A wrinkle in time, a crack in the pavement or just water under the bridge…
- A breach in the earth’s magnetosphere may bring aurora to a sky near you.
- Carbonate discovery on Mars appears to confirm presence of water. Lakeside timeshare property to open shortly…
- And in keeping with the cosmic h2o theme, water has been discovered on the edge of the cosmos. Let’s just hope it’s not evil water.
- Tension and tempers rise along with the water at China’s Three Gorges Dam.
- Movie of Moon-set on Jupiter.
- Used space shuttle for sale. *Like New* Willing to trade for JBL speakers OBO.
- Earth’s atmosphere breathes more rapidly than first believed. Probably saw the trailer for Watchmen.
- Robot ethics arrive just in time to stave off the revolution.
- Arctic melt appears worse than the lab-coats thought: Since 2003, Greenland’s lost 1 trillion tons of land ice and counting.
- Birds’ male-only parenting stems from their dinosaur ancestors.
- Steering your mystery ship by magnetic bacteria compass.
- Giants, Cannibals & Monsters, courtesy of Loren Coleman.
- Polar bears get a bit of… a goose.
- Proof that us monkeys only think we’re running things.
- The future has arrived! New roads to generate electricity from moving cars.
- Giving new meaning to “a beer in a tree” from ‘Bob & Doug’s 12 days of Christmas’, I give you Beer-Bottle Christmas trees…
Huge thanks, happy holidaze and a stellar new year to Greg, RPJ, RMG, Kat, Perceval, Jameske and all TDG’ers great and small.
Quote of the Day:
“With malice toward none, with charity for all…”