Xmas is near! Have you got your shoes ready? …Uh… under the tree, I mean 😉
- Wonder what Greg & his family are having for dinner this Xmas? You’d be surprised! :0)
- Whitley Strieber is revisited by the ghosts —or is it demons— of Xmas past…December 26 1985, to be exactly.
- Ghost of little Felipe caught on video in Tijuana?
- Celebrate the 100th birthday of Remedios Varo, one of the least known of the great Surrealist artists. Read about her connection with the Arthurian legend; or just enjoy her oniric paintings.
- Tate Britain is to re-stage William Blake’s 1809 solo exhibition. To watch more paintings of the esoteric artist, click here.
- If you dig the Mothman mystery then you’ll probably love this: Radio interview of Mr. Derenberg & the truth of Indrid Cold.
- UFO mothership or air force display over Santiago, Chile? Maybe the aliens ran out of Casillero del Diablo.
- Was the original ‘Day the Earth Stood Still’ part of the UFO acclimation agenda, or just a really, REALLY good movie?
- Space aliens know we’re here, scientists say. They just don’t give a s**t 😉
- Aussie engineers say Beagle 2’s loss was the result of miscalculation. C’mon mates! This is not the time of the year to get anyone fired.
- Genesis, chapter -1: First clues to what came before the Big Bang.
- Dark energy is God’s fingers and you are the pizza dough. Me? I’m the anchovie, baby 😛
- Recipe to create a black hole simulation: Just add water.
- Top Ten Astronomy Pictures of 2008; courtesy of one of Greg’s top ten friends of 2008.
- 6 Insane Discoveries That Science Can’t Explain (Warning: Carlinesque language).
- Low-cost approach to Fusion energy might be picked up by the radar screen of Obama’s administration in the future.
- More news about the Swiss watch found in the Chinese tomb: Apparently, somebody had a time machine 100 years ago.
- Archeologists in Peru unearth ancient Wari city (Video here).
- Dinosaurs were such ‘airheads’, that a nasal congestion could have been deadlier than an asteroid for those humoungous lizards.
- Green-blooded frog makes first appearance. If you kiss it… does it turn into Al Gore??
- First US face transplant complete. Take that, Big Brother!!
Thanks Santa’s #1 helpers, Rick & Kat.
Quote of the Day:
“I see no reason why a priest should tell us about death when we have all this technology available. Death is a biological process and there’s no reason why we shouldn’t study it through medicine.”