Perhaps practicing random acts of kindness won’t seem so random…
- Smile… it’s contagious.
- Out of mind, out of sight. Out of sight, out of body?
- Leading UN scientist says world must tackle the asteroid threat.
- …Right after we tackle comic censorship, of course.
- Jupiter’s solid core may be two times bigger than previously thought.
- Saturn’s polar hexagon continues to mesmerize and polarize the lab-coats.
- The government underground. Break glass in case of… contingency.
- Resetting the age of humans by about 80,000 years.
- The universe(s) may depend on a delicate balance of dark matter.
- The Fantastic Voyage begins… Microscopic paddleboat to deliver drugs inside and around the body.
- Rise and fall of empires and temperatures linked?
- Russia and China team up to “Get your ass to Mars…” with two 2009 missions.
- Ghana initiates underwater logging to fight climate change.
- Soylent green is seawater.
- Full of stars, indeed.
- Unlike most experimental undergrads, these 3 discovered an extrasolar planet rotating around a hot, fast-spinning star.
- Unraveling the mystery behind brown dwarfs.
Quadruple thanks to Rick MG, Kat, RPG and Perceval (for last week)!
Quote of the Day:
“Reality is nothing but a collective hunch…”
Jane Wagner, Lily Tomlin