For those Fridays when you’re suddenly unstuck in time…
- Perhaps we’re not as alone in the universe as we think.
- Einstein was right. Apparently, so was Darwin.
- Nonnative plants on Galapagos turn out to be… native. Weed-killers beware.
- Terra Preta, the Amazon’s human-made, ancient super-soil.
- Levitation, by way of sound-wave technology.
- Massive erosion in China may lead to a severe crop shortage.
- Dead men tell no tales. Be they pirates or Ancient Chinese mummies.
- Russian ‘Ufology’ courtesy of Pravda.
- Proof of a Martian Ice Age? More on the Mars Orbiter discovering buried glaciers.
- The black hole at the center of the Milky Way is pulsing.
- Tapping the ocean’s thermal layers for limitless energy — Fish are not amused.
- Matter apparently, doesn’t really… matter.
- Is time travel only a few quantum computations away?
- Look, up in the sky… it’s a tool-belt in orbit. Video of the $100,000 gaffe at bottom of the screen.
- Now you see me, now you don’t.
- The ‘resurrection’ of Copernicus.
- Strange things are still ‘afoot’ in Canada.
- Long before Apollo 11, ‘Fake’ lunar photos sent astronomers over the Moon.
- History’s greatest conspiracy theories…
Dänke Schöen to the one and only GT!
Quote of the Day:
“I wake to sleep, and take my waking slow. I feel my fate in what I cannot fear. I learn by going where I have to go…”