“There is nothing constant in this world but inconsistency.”
- Copernicus or the big void?
- A worldwide smog-fueled ’brown-out’?
- My God, it’s full of… exoplanets. And a little more here on the already reported first photos of planets orbiting another Sun.
- India’s planned Moon crash.
- Jurassic Park… realized. More here.
- TV’s Lost proven to be *more* than just a TV show?
- Need an organ? Seek a same sex donor.
- Will new water laws create new water lawyers?
- The UFOs at night… deep in the heart of Texas. Friday night lights indeed…
- Lab-coats prepare for Christmas on Pluto in 2015.
- New wonder drug to cure aging and HIV?
- Influenza outbreaks, courtesy of google.
- Going green pays off, literally.
- Saturn’s aurora is glowing.
- Cinematic doomsday device countdown.
- The Robot Uprising is at hand.
Thanks to the man behind the man behind the curtain, aka Greg.
Quote of the Day:
“When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign… that the dunces are all in confederacy against him.”