Just filling in while diamond geezer RPJ buys up all the tequila in Mexico…
- Evolutionary theory evolves: proteins with ‘cruise control’ act like adaptive machines.
- God’s work, or just a numbers game? Science’s alternative to an intelligent creator.
- ‘Buddha-boy‘, meet ‘Mowgli-girl‘.
- Can humans alive today live to 1,000? Not if the planet dies first.
- Happy birthday, Nessie.
- Did environmental disasters play a role in Mayan decline?
- Regan Lee speaks out for the psychic component of UFO phenomena.
- The enigma of the Red Snake.
- Can ancient Babylon be rescued?
- Cobwebs to be zapped by neutron beam in attempt to unravel their secret. My spidey-sense is tingling!
- Garden gnomes banned from church cemetery, because there’s ‘no such thing’ as a real gnome.
- Halloween revellers arrested under anti-terror laws. Trick or treat?
- US Navy to continue killing whales with sonar, while helicopters collect their snot.
- Iraq War ends?
- Where dinosaurs fought in the Civil War. Now that’s alternative history.
- Bright lights, big city: American astronaut photographs London by night. That’s me waving at bottom-left.
Quote of the Day:
There are no accidents… there is only some purpose that we haven’t yet understood.