Out there, in the dark… the multiverse is waiting.
- Rewriting the laws of physics?
- Underwater explorer who reached the ocean’s deepest point, Jacques Piccard, has reunited with Cousteau. A few photos of his feats…
- The Gamburtsevs — Antarctica’s 500 million year-old buried mountain range.
- After 200 years, Alaska’s glaciers appear to be… growing.
- But do oceans really need glaciers – or the unbridled power of the Sun?
- Hatfield and Henderson the Rain King… realized.
- Chinese history by way of stalagmite.
- Like dust in the wind… Rippled Martian sand-scape explained.
- Volcanoes on the dark side of the moon or just the delicate sound of thunder…
- Space Shuttle to deliver Universal Declaration of Human Rights to the ISS.
- Who needs fingerprints if you’ve got odorprints?
- Can we really succeed in making ‘contact’? Yes we can.
- Reality, logic (or the paradox of) and reason.
- A tribute to maestro John Williams… a capella style.
Special thanks to RMG and RPJ and LC and SC!
Quote of the Day:
“There is nothing new in the world… except the history you do not know. ”