Obama’s in, but we haven’t forgotten about you, Georgie boy.
- Is John Podesta the man to get UFO disclosure in Obama’s administration?
- Archaeologists in Israel unearth 12000-year-old shaman burial. More at NG.
- Leonardo Da Vinci’s 12 volume Codex Atlanticus will be dismantled page by page.
- Trojan arrows and seals from Perperikon stand out in 2008’s archaeological finds.
- Experts call for the Saraswati Basin, birthplace of Vedic India, to be developed as a cultural heritage site.
- Just when you thought it was safe to go near archaeology again, Zahi is back with his adventures in the Valley of the Kings.
- Children in a remote part of China deserve an A+ for going to school — it’s halfway up a sheer cliff.
- Believe it or not: Video of elderly Chinese man demonstrating telekinesis. Catch a fly with chopsticks using telekinesis and I’ll be impressed.
- Book review of Remote Viewing: A Theoretical Investigation by Dr Marilyn Isabelle Schmidt (Amazon US & UK). A normal book review, not the ESP kind.
- The International Remote Viewing Association needs public support.
- Researchers at London’s Hammersmith Hospital are challenging the scientific establishment by launching a major study into near-death experiences.
- Dead mouse frozen 16 years ago successfully cloned, and woolly mammoths could be next. The worst part was cloning the 16-year-old cheese left in the staff kitchen.
- Rainforest fungus produces new type of diesel. It’ll fuel the Magical Mystery Tour Bus.
- Hang-gliders of the mind: the benefits of illegal, natural psychedelics.
- How involved is the US Government/CIA in the illegal drug trade of Latin America?
- Pondering the future via the Mayan past at last weekend’s 2012 conference.
- Mythologist David Talbott’s documentary, Remembering the End of the World.
Thanks to Greg and Kat and all Americans who voted blue.
Quote of the Day:
The days of looking the other way while despotic regimes trample human rights, rob their nations’ wealth, and then excuse their failings by feeding their people a steady diet of anti-Western hatred are over.
Dick Cheney demonstrating irony