- Top 10 Great, I mean Geek Pumpkins.
- Welles performing Wells turns 70.
- Plastic pumpkins be damned – spend Halloween with Ray Bradbury.
- La Santa Muerte… Mexico’s cult of the holy death.
- The second alien invasion in Carlsbad, CA, thanks to a creative Dad.
- Natural spring springs eternal… from beneath UK home.
- The day Apollo met Orion.
- Is this a flaming meteor (not to be confused with a flaming moe)? Meanwhile, in other fiery meteor crashing to Earth news…
- Put on your MiB-approved eyewear: Military investigates amnesia beams.
- Freeze-dried aliens from the Moon?
- NASA reconnects with Mars lander, but it’s days are numbered.
- Hubble telescope appears to be back in action. The NYT also has the first new photo. Hazzah!
- Michael Persinger comments on the ‘Haunt’ Project.
- Daylight Savings strikes this weekend. Reset your clocks and help out your heart.
- And as a special Halloween treat (or is it a trick), I give you… MJ’s “Thriller” – the 64 voice acapella version.
Monolithic thanks to Kat, Rick, RPJ and Greg! Happy Halloween!!
Scary Quote of the Day:
“Let’s have a party there’s a full moon in the sky – It’s the hour of the wolf and I don’t want to die…”