- Financial meltdown spreads fallout on Nuclear Fusion projects.
- With the world still on crisis, does the worries about the Amero begin to sound plausible, or is it just another paranoid theory? Watch this video with Hal Turner showing an Amero (and after that check this site to see the possible source of Hal’s little coin).
- Owing money in Spain can be incredibly… embarrassing.
- Monkey whisperer learns secrets of primate economics. Maybe we should let Bobo in charge of the Fed 😉
- What does Paris Hilton and the Antarctic Sea have in common? Both are threatened by crabs. Yikes! o_O
- Climate change would benefit endangered species; and not just because it endangers US.
- It’s murder on the Dino dance floor. I love that song, so sue me!
- Watch a gif file of Martian dust devils beating the crap out of poor Phoenix Lander.
- To achieve space-based solar power we first need one light bulb.
- And your mothership too! White Knight II is being readied for take-off.
- Scientist develops program to understand alien languages. Great!
Now how do you suppose we TEST it?
- Number of alien civilizations in our galaxy? 37,964. Numer of evil galactic empires? 1… in the making.
- Congressional appropriators have canceled funding for Spy-sat program. Spooks will have to settle with Google Maps for the time being 😉
- UFOs and the military bases. To learn more on the subject, read ‘Project Beta’ by Greg Bishop (Amazon US, & UK).
- The difference between the Skinwalker & the Skywalker ranches? In one you might face death; in the other you might meet Jar Jar Binks. Hmm… on second thought…
- The Forever War: Relax! I’m not talking about Iraq… this time; it’s the name of Riddley Scott’s new project that will bring him back to the Sci-Fi genre.
- The mystery case of the mountain range that shouldn’t be there, discovered by a Geologist that wasn’t even born.
- England’s most important archeological discovery was *not* found in Stonehenge, but in a desk drawer.
- The inhabitants of Tiwanaku not only were amazing builders, they also were users of mind-altering substances.
- The soul: it’s all in your mind. Maybe…
- Magnet device aims to treat depression patients. I too have a device that helps me treat my depression. It’s my 360, currently running on this.
- It’s time for the world to listen what Autism has to say.
- Eat your heart out, Bruce! Kung fu fan blows out candles with eyes.
Thanks, Rick & Greg.
Quote of the Day:
A good politician knows how to solve problems;
a great politician knows how to CREATE them.