Reality check… mate?
- Experiment from 1953 may hold clues to the origins of life… More here about how volcanic lightning may have started it all.
- And what may have started it all before there was an “it”? Remnants of a galactic collision lends weight to the notion that black holes were common in the early universe.
- 345,000 year-old footprints?
- Reindeer games in the North Pole may be cut short by climate change. What, you thought global warming only threatened sea ice?
- Archaeologists team up to restore Abydos, one of Upper Egypt’s most ancient cities.
- Borneo’s longest stick– I mean bug– I mean– stick bug is world’s longest insect.
- Programming molecules… or how lab-coats placed a bio-computer into a living cell.
- Squirrel immunity. Try rolling that on 10 sided dice…
- The mighty Hubble appears to be on its way back, thanks to an 18 year-old back-up.
- Meet Wasp-12b, the hottest extrasolar planet we’ve found (thus far).
- Invisible pulsar becomes… visible.
- Impact crater unearthed on Mars, thanks to NASA’s MRO.
Quote of the Day:
“After us… the deluge.”
Louis XV (attributed)