You learn something new every day. Today I learned that parrots should keep their beaks shut if they want to live.
- UFO sightings over Philadelphia.
- My parrot, my self.
- The key found to unlock Egypt’s mysteries?
- The end of glue?
- Child robot makes a rare appearance.
- New pathway for African exodus.
- Body in mind.
- Smug men versus straw men.
- Giant cyclones seen on Saturn.
- Helmet to convey messages by thought.
- Flying cars near take off.
- There is more than one Rosetta stone.
- The pain ray truck is on its way.
- Why starving cells prolong life.
- Secret UN meetings continue on ET life.
- War and sunspot cycles.
Quote of the Day:
It is nobler to declare oneself wrong than to insist on being right – especially when one is right.