In light of all the economic headlines, a little something else to wrap your head around seemed appropriate…
- Purty pentagonal crop circle.
- Northern and Southern Hemispheres determined by newly discovered chemical equator
- The 3000 year-old granite head of a colossal Ramses II statue has been unearthed.
- Are these the oldest rocks on Earth? More here.
- What’s that on the horizon? Nothing more than a cluster of galaxies.
- Despite all the terrestrial pressures, the US and Russia make nice on the International Space Station
- Einstein’s forgotten green refrigerator.
- Venus and Earth just collided. Only not in our Solar System.
- The Sun’s wind is at a new low. Today’s news brought to you by Gastrodia.
- New study suggests ancient Mars did experience rain.
- LHC Doomsday lawsuit dismissed.
- Smaller, faster and better. The advent of nano-technology…
- Relativity Drive – the end of wings and wheels?
- Buckle your seatbelt Dorothy…because Kansas is goin’ bye-bye. Oh, that’s not new?
Quote of the Day:
“Nowadays people know the price of everything – and the value of nothing…”