It’s beginning to… and back again.
- Is the Earth one of a kind… or one of many?
- Global pandemic by way of antibiotic resistant bacteria — no longer just the topic of airport novels.
- Could sugar be turned to gasoline? Start stocking up on those Twix Bars…
- Archaeological discoveries at Bosnian Pyramid — but not what you might expect.
- Give a man a fish and he’ll eat for a day. Teach a man to share fish and everyone eats for a lifetime.
- Hyperthermophiles, Black Smokers and the alien-like oceanic underworld of sub-marine hot spots.
- And whilst we’re submerged… The Great Barrier Reef is teeming with *new* life. And by new I mean hundreds of new species.
- Have star will travel.
- Dimmest, dark matter filled dwarf galaxy detected near Sagittarius.
- After hailing the LHC’s error-free activation, the glitch that shut it down gets the virtual silent treatment from CERN.
- Global warming vs. permafrost… only time will tell.
- The ESA plans mission to drill on an asteroid — Bruce Willis will not be starring in this life-imitates-art sequel to Armageddon.
Big Danke Schöens to Greg and Chris O-H!
Quote of the Day:
“When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained…”