Ooohhhh… My head! So many Tequila bottles, and so little time 🙁
- Is our own Sun an illegal immigrant?? You really can’t trust no one these days.
- For those who still doubt that we went to the Moon, you’ll need to explain the evidence gathered by the SELENE Japanese probe (Video here).
- It may already feel like Fall in the Northern Hemisphere, but for the Phoenix Lander, the Summer is not over yet.
- Key step to space-based solar power achieved. The second of course —getting enough funds— may be a liiitle more difficult to accomplish.
- Space ‘firefly’ resembles no previously known object. At what point can we start considering ‘artificial’ ? BTW, I’ve got a little surprise for all of you ‘Firefly’ fans.
- What would the Earth and the Moon look like to an approaching Alien spaceship 31 million miles away? Click here to find out.
- UFO sighted over —where else— Roswell, NM.
- Interview with Roswell nurse.
- Russia will help its former partner —Cuba— build a space center. Aren’t you having your priorities upside-down, my Caribbean brothers?
- Medvedev wants Russia to set Arctic seabed borders. Go ahead! I’m sure the Canadians, Americans and Norwegians won’t mind, right?
- Antarctic ice expands, as a result of… global warming?
- Arctic ice disappearance in 3… 2… 1…
- Trigger-happy Feet: It’s the attack of the cyber penguins!
- “Anthrax suspect must have had help”. This wasn’t said by your typical conspiracy theorist, but by a U.S. senator.
- Why spirits wear clothes? I hope there’s no shopping in the after life. I HATE changing booths (H/T to The Anomalist).
- The fact that Douglas Adams is dead doesn’t prevent him from releasing a new Hitchhiker’s book.
- Philip Pullman, author of His Dark Materials (Amazon US & UK), lists his essential reading. What, no Bible? I’m shocked!
- Praised be to Thee… Nothingness? A call to worship at the temple of Science.
- The new ally of Evolution: The Vatican.
- There’s seem to be a red-light district under the sea. And you thought Ariel was such a nice mild-mannered mermaid 😉
- Scientists identify gene that may hold key to neutralize HIV.
- Clean living key to slowing cell ageing. Meh… if that means not drinking Tequila, then I prefer to have that door closed, thankyouverymuch 😉
- When they raided villages, Vikings were not looking for fortune, but wives. The invention of the ‘classifieds’ section may have spared the world of many a war 😛
- In the future, your grandchildren might live like squirrels.
- Take that, Fashion Police! Baggy pants ban is “unconstitutional”, rules a US judge.
A toast to Rick & Kat
Quote of the Day:
”There is no Freedom, but the search for Freedom. And that search is what makes us free.”