Paranormal, science, faith, greed, zombie brains… today’s news has it all.
- Kentucky man sees UFOs. MUFON investigates, with pictures.
- Paul Dale Roberts wonders if the UFOs seen in Kentucky are heavenly visitors.
- Frank Warrens discusses a new UFO documentary from ABC, Seeing is Believing.
- RAF radar operator says he tracked whole fleet of flying saucers, but MoD told him to keep quiet. Thankfully, he didn’t listen.
- Amazing photo of an upside-down rainbow. Cheshire Cat or a drunk leprechaun?
- Science by the light of the moon: exploring the Earth’s companion.
- Michio Kaku warns us not to buy into the LHC hype.
- Did evolution come before life? That’s not one of those rhetorical Zen questions.
- Searching for intelligence in our genes. I’m not wearing pants.
- Crows are cleverer than chimps. Smarter than the Pentagon Hawk too.
- Is an inner zombie controlling your brain? Something’s eating my brain.
- Why presents become less exciting as you get older. Or it could be we become less materialistic and enjoy the giving more than the receiving.
- The body of an aristocrat who died of the Spanish ‘Flu will be exhumed so scientists can fight a future epidemic… hopefully not the same virus.
- Pope condemns ‘pagan’ love of money and power. The Vatican is ‘pagan’?!
- Fractals explain what’s wrong with Wall Street. There’s ‘frak all’ that’s right with it.
- ‘Robin Hood’ bank manager stole millions from rich clients and gave it to the poor.
- A Dublin seminar on angels reflects an increasing belief in spiritual guidance.
- Volunteers will re-chalk the Cerne Abbas giant. That’s why he looks so happy.
- Prehistoric cattle remains suggest Stonehenge pilgrims came from afar.
- Eighty skeletons and stockpiles of textiles at least 550-years-old found in caves near Machu Picchu.
- OOPART: Ancient Chinese coin found in archaeological dig in upstate New York.
Thanks to Greg and Kat.
Quote of the Day:
Money can’t buy friends, but it can get you a better class of enemy.