Wow! September is already here.
- 1 year later, and It seems the aliens still haven’t returned Steve Fosset. But in the meantime, here’s an interview made to Fosset… AFTER he disappeared.
- Interview with a —former— MIB. (H/T Greg Bishop @ UFO Mystic)
- If the Bank comes reclaiming your house, tell those bastards it’s haunted! Here are the signs that will convince them.
- Anthony North delves in how to explain shifts in consciousness, at Beyond the Blog.
- Symbolism Used by the Huichol Indians of the Southwest. And some fine examples of huichol art.
- What happens to Religion when it is ’biologized’ ? I don’t think God should wear a meat mask, do you?
- ‘Bonding Gene’ could help men stay married. That and a nice M.D. diploma…
- The Mother of all Medical Ironies! Tobacco could hold the key to revolutionary gene therapy.
- ’Miracle baby’ grows outside the womb. My momma thinks I’m a miracle too; my poppa… well, that’s between me and my shrink 🙁
- After leaving everybody in awe with its games, what’s left for the Great Dragon? How about the world’s fastest train? Well, it’s easier to build than Democracy 😉
- Not only did Canada not win too many gold medals this summer, it also lost a chunk of its ice shelf the size of Manhattan.
- The latest blog entry in Whitley Strieber’s journal deals with the ominous climate upheavals he foresees in the near future.
- How much is The Big Easy worth to America? Enough to rebuild again and again?
- We all love dolphins, but what is the sensible method to choose which species deserves saving the most?
- You’ve heard the excuses, maybe you uttered them yourself back in your childhood days, but can school REALLY make kids sick?
- Somebody tell DARPA to nix the Invisibility project.
- “Billions and Googles…” Looking for the next Carl Sagan.
- Take a glimpse of the future with the visions of NASA’s Orion.
- You think Palin’s life is being over-exposed? Well that’s nothing compared to what the Milky Way’s Black Hole is having coming.
- Sarah Palin, VP nominee… and would-be book-banner (H/T Boing Boing)
- Meatpackers aren’t allowed by the US Agriculture Dept to test their cattle for Mad Cow disease!
- After Google’s release of Chrome, just how concerned should you be about your privacy? Or about the stuff you’d plan to write using it?
- Neverending Story: North Korea is rebuilding nuclear complex, South says :-/
- In Liverpool first it was The Beatles, and now… here comes The Spider.
- Check out this cool Solar Tree sculpture/urban furniture that will debut at the Venice Biennale (Video here)
Quote of the Day:
Let the b****es rule, judge and look after us, since THEIR SONS have failed us
Message written on a banner displayed during the march against Insecurity in Mexico.