For a better tomorrow…
- Ironic robots?
- Think earthquakes in the states are exclusive to the West Coast? Think again…
- 2008 predicted to be the coolest year of the century.
- A funny thing happened on the way to the Karnak temple — when they found four headless sphinx. Never one to miss a photo opp, Zahi made sure the cameras found him.
- Scientists use stem cells to ‘create blood from scratch’… No, it’s pronounced Franken*stein*.
- Wastewater Agriculture… (or how farmers worldwide started using untreated sewage to fertilize their crops and fields).
- The strange case of galactic filaments may be answered by the one and only Hubble.
- The mystery of how young stars form around a black hole has been solved. More here.
- Bid farewell to electrical power cords and say hello to wireless power…
- Ancient Mediterranean snail found in modern UK.
- New results in the investigation of the WTC 7 collapse.
- The silver lining of a devastating fire in Yorkshire: Bronze Age artifacts.
- The sight of polar bears swimming the open ocean is sadly becoming all too commonplace.
- Water… the new oil.
Quote of the Day:
“Imagination is more important than knowledge…”