“Whatever happened to, the life that we once knew…”
- How green was my Saharan valley (albeit 10,000 years ago)?
- How dead are our oceans…
- Enceladus, the tiger-striped moon.
- More on Quantum Correlations and communicating 100,000 times faster than the speed of light.
- And since we’re already on the subject, could speed of light travel be far behind? Engage the FTL!
- Martian dust under the microscope…
- Nanotube technology as a new cancer cure?
- Entrance to Xibalba (the mythical Mayan underworld) discovered?
- Is your water polluted? Just ask the plants.
- Terrapin… Stationary? (Or “12 non-native species threatening British waterways”)
- Robots with biological brains — And you thought skynet was all you had to worry about…
- Life on Titan?
- And in the ‘blast from the comedic past’ dept (emphasis on *blast*), say hello / reacquaint yourself with the good and gaseous “Reverend” Robert Tilton, the original.
Many happy returns and danke schöens to Capt. Greg and Dr. RP “Bones” J…
Quote of the Day:
” It is better to know less than to know too much that isn’t so…”