Do you smoke morphine-cannabis, inject it in your arm, or cook it in a brownie and eat it?
- Morphine-cannabis super painkiller.
- Division over dissent.
- Struck by lightning.
- Economics does not lie.
- Dont know much about history.
- Cell change keeps organs young.
- Invisibility cloak a step closer.
- Pedal to the metal: UFO car chases.
- Of crop circles, firebirds, and vacuum domain physics.
- Ice on the third law.
- An Enceladus-Saturn electrical connection?
- The cat’s eye catspaw.
- Mystery surrounds Leavenworth’s underground city.
- The Chinese are changing their weather.
- The pursuit of happiness is personal.
Quote of the Day:
The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke