It’s time to break our chains.
- The Paranormal: A New Science of the 21st Century; by Philip J. Imbrogno, author & collaborator of a plethora of books such as ‘Night Siege: The Hudson Valley UFO Sightings’ (Amazon US & UK), & most recently ‘Interdimensional Universe: The New Science of UFOs, Paranormal Phenomena and Otherdimensional Beings’ (Amazon US & UK).
- Another one back from the dead, this time an Indian stampede victim. A sign that the End Times is nigh?
- Forget the Hollow-Earth theories. How about a Hollow Moon?
- Milky Way’s Dark Matter ‘clumpier’ than thought. I can almost see Michael H’s big grin with this one.
- Our pal Mr. ‘Bad-As’ tronomer looks at the space ambitions of the two candidates for the U.S. presidential election. That is, if they can beat this new contender.
- Pimp my SETI@Home!
- Scientists say Martian soil is *not* as life-friendly as they thought. IMO that might depend on your definition of “Life”.
- NASA denies briefing Whitehouse about life on Mars discovery. Which is of course a sure sign that Bush is planning to bomb the Martians…
- Admiral says: ”I never looked for UFO data. And I did not have sex with that woman”… Oh, wait!
- Oregon man catches possible UFO on video. I think it’s just Rick doing one of his OBE pranks.
- Then again, maybe the UFO was Bigfoot’s ride, since the hirsute giant has also been recently seen prowling the Oregonian woods.
- Michael Shermer demands: “Show me the body”. I don’t know whether he’s referring to Bigfoot or Jimmy Hoffa though.
- The Skeptibunkie´s Meme: “Nothing But Grainy Blurry Photos. . .”; by the Queen of the UFO blogs, Regan Lee.
- 08/08/08 is not only the inauguration day of the Olympics, but *also* the inauguration of Galactic Freedom Day.
- 4000-year-old Canaanite warrior found in Lebanon dig. Poor chap was never relieved of his post since the war with the Hebrews.
- Mark Lehner tells of his life with the Sphinx. Grailer Furries might find this pretty kinky 😉
- The Poles say Auschwitz is falling into ruins. Should we preserve it indefinitely, like the Pyramids of Giza?
- Batman and the War on Terror. Yes, I’m a fanboy, so sue me!!
- What the Anthrax targets tell us about the Anthrax Terrorist.
- Will the U.S. have a droid Army? Better yet: Will it have a droid President?
- Plan Mexico and the US-Funded Militarization of Mexico. Luckily for me I’ve been practicing for this scenario, so Bring it Gringos! 😛
A toast of Tequila for Rick, Kat & Greg (Salud!)
Quote of the Day:
“Quite an experience, to live in fear, isn’t it? That’s what it is to be a slave.”
Replicant “Roy Batty” (Rutger Hauer) in ‘Blade Runner’