Can you whistle in the dark tongue-in-cheek?
- Yeti evidence? Hairs found in Indian jungle are of ‘no known species’.
- Six-toed Sasquatch spotted in Canada. Cryptomundo has more.
- Link redirected New video: Matt Johnson’s Bigfoot encounter.
- Another Bigfoot video. If it’s a fake, that’s some mighty good panic-stricken acting in the first few seconds.
- NASA: 50 years of towering achievement.
- NASA’s most amazing extraterrestrial vehicles.
- The space suit makes the NASA astronaut.
- Gallery of NASA’s most embarrassing goofs.
- Astronaut Reisman appears on the Colbert Report again, this time with gravity. (Includes embedded video.)
- Nukes are not the best way to stop an asteroid — just a nefarious excuse to put nuclear weapons in space.
- “Well of course the FBI doesn’t have Tesla’s Death Ray! Hell, even Lockheed’s Skunkworks and DARPA aren’t black enough. I could tell you who has it, but then I’d have to kill you.”
- Parapolitical researcher Kenn Thomas continues stalking the octopus. The Octopus: Secret Government and the Death of Danny Casolaro is available at Amazon US & UK.
- COINTELPRO Comes to My Town: My First-Hand Experience With Government Spies.
- Cognition Factor: A cyberpunk’s search for consciousness. Youtube trailer.
- The science of recreational drugs.
- Shamanism, Aliens & Ayahuasca — Coast to Coast’s Interview with Graham Hancock: Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 (YouTube, audio only, about 10 minutes each).
- Priceless 80-million-year-old fossilised haddock discovered.
- Geologist Shanan Peters pins all mass extinctions on changes in sea levels.
- How The Personal Genome Project could unlock the mysteries of life.
- Every week, thousands of research articles are vetted by scientific journals. How can so many researchers break so much new ground?
- Made of a ‘sandwich’ of heavy metals, new device converts heat into electricity, and can boost gas mileage in hybrid cars by as much as 7 percent.
- MIT students create $17 solar cooker. For $43, it will also help heat your home.
- Hypermiling: Driving tricks stretch miles per gallon.
- Scents in household products are made with dangerous chemicals.
- Your granite countertop and floor may be radioactive.
- Resveratrol may affect biological clock and metabolism.
- Holocaust by hunger: The truth behind Stalin’s Great Famine.
Thanks, to a contributor who wishes to remain anonymous. 😉
Quote of the Day:
Freedom of Speech, that’s some motherfucking bullshit
You say the wrong thing, they’ll lock your ass up quick
The Constitution says we all got a right to speak
Say what we want, Tip, your argument is weak
Censor records, TV, school books too
And who decides what’s right to hear? You?
(You have the right to remain silent)
Fuck that right, I want the right to talk
I want the right to speak, I want the right to walk…
Ice T, The Iceberg: Freedom of Speech…Just Watch What You Say.