I read the news today. Oh boy!
- Academics ponder riddle of Viking burial stone.
- The double life of an infamous Serbian fugitive.
- Voyaging to DMT Space with Dr. Rick Strassman.
- Peru declares ayahuasca a part of cultural heritage.
- 20 incredible light phenomena.
- Rothschild plans to sail across the Pacific on a piece of junk. Looks like these guys beat him to it.
- The health consequences of global warming.
- Wipe out worlds population with a virus. Or maybe leave it to the experts.
- ZombieHarmony – one of the best free dating sites for zombies.
- Who said it: Bush or Batman?
- The oldest surviving copy of the New Testament, a 4th century version that had its Gospels and epistles spread across the world, is being made whole again – online. The latest version of the bible looks like this.
- Jinns – plasma aliens from a parallel Earth?
- Planets in the fields point to 2012. A case of ostension?
- Human visual system could make a powerful computer.
- Unique habitat found inside Earth.
- Scientists are concerned that a contest to send robotic rovers to the moon will threaten lunar landmarks.
- Human speech traced to talking fish.
- When opposition (conservative) front bench MP David Davis resigned to fight a by-election on a platform of defending ‘British liberties’ last month, David Icke stood against him. Here’s why (video). Big Picture? It’s elephant-in-the-room big at 3 hours.
Quote of the Day:
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.