“You see things and you say ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say: ‘Why not?’”
- Farming the oceans for food and fuel? Forget ‘Soylent Green’ – say hello to ‘Salicornia’…
- The Vindhyan Basins in India may be 1 billion years old – according to a new, albeit controversial study.
- Wilkins Ice Shelf in Antarctica not expected to survive much longer. So it goes… the ice caps… Poo-tee-weet?
- We have the technology, we have the capability – to build the world’s first bionic man. Better than he was before, stronger, faster…
- Illuminating “IFO” footage from Poland. It *was* a UFO, but that was before the people of Gdansk gdidentified gdit.
- The delicate art of deception: Crystal skulls in British and US museums were fakes. Were?
- A little something for the childlike psychedelic cosmonaut in all of us… Timothy Leary’s History of the Psychedelic Movement *The Colouring Book*. Coming soon: The Merry Prankster’s ‘Choose Your Own Mescaline Misadventures’…
- Eight Natural Wonders added to the United Nations’ Heritage List. Spectacular photos from Nat. Geo. included.
- Jupiter has one less spot.
- First Kilauea in Hawaii, now Llaima in Chile… Let’s hope this isn’t a trend.
- Robot chimps are so yesterday. Bring on the cyborg monkeys!
- The universe just called… I’m afraid you have humans.
Big thanks to Big Papa Greg!
Quote of the Day:
“Life is not meant to be easy, my child; but take courage: It can be delightful…”
George Bernard Shaw