A few crumbs short of a fruitcake…
- Ancient crashed UFO claimed to be from the dinosaur age.
- My strangest UFO abduction case.
- Tunguska event at 100. More here.
- Get out of your own way
- The motives that ought to encourage us to the sciences.
- Yellow science.
- OOBEs and grasping the ungraspable.
- Invention: jet engine silencer.
- Planet’s magnetic field varies much faster than expected.
- Forget viagra, eat watermelon.
- Japanese firm offers weddings in space. Next it will be divorces.
- Cancer cells revert to normal at specific signal threshold, researchers find.
- Saturn’s thermogenic vertex.
- Your brain can lie to you.
Quote of the Day:
As scarce as truth is, the supply has always been in excess of the demand.