- Cardiff UFO update: watch the video footage filmed by the police helicopter crew.
- Honeymooners claim the UFOs were just glow lanterns released at their wedding.
- Liverpool man films several UFOs hovering in the sky on his mobile phone.
- British MoD faces calls to launch inquiry into recent UFO sightings.
- Nick Redfern wonders why a UFO case declassified for years has been neglected.
- Poll result: most believe U.S. Government will never admit to an alien presence.
- UFO investigator Leslie Kean won her lawsuit and now has NASA’s files on the Kecksburg UFO incident in her hands. You know my email, Leslie. 😉
- Paul Kimball risks waking up next to a pony’s head by defending exopolitics against the UFO mafioso.
- Airliner personnel report UFOs over Mexico City International Airport. Sorry RPJ, I forgot to tell you friends of mine are coming to visit.
- Video of thirteen spinning UFOs filmed by British soldiers above their barracks. Priceless commentary.
- In the remote Australian Outback, a retired miner is the toast of astronomy by capturing rare pictures of an electrical storm on Saturn.
- June 19, 240 BC: the Earth is round, and it’s this big.
- In the northern hemisphere, no one noticed the longest day of the year, the summer solstice. Greg’s in sunny Queensland, but further south where it’s freezing I was thinking about the summer solstice a lot.
- Video: the winter solstice was New Year’s Day in the Andes, the Inca greeting the first day of the year 5516.
- Mystery of the Maya slowly unravelling. Interview with archaeologist George Bey.
- Japanese astronomers on quest to find alien civilisations orbiting distant stars.
- Secrets of the samurai sword: a thousand-year-old art and science.
- Wet weather and a lack of sheep has left the Cerne Abbas chalk giant feeling faded.
- Loren is longing for Lingsangs, a very rare, and cute, Indonesian carnivore.
- One step closer to tricorders; hand-held devices capable of identifying life forms.
Many thanks to Greg and Kat.
Quote of the Day:
We don’t know a millionth of one percent about anything.