- Polar bear shot dead after 200-mile swim. It only wanted to play 🙁
- First stop for 9/11 research and resources. In case you’re in any doubt.
- Crop Circle at Barbury Castle is an eclipse calendar?
- Zombie caterpillars controlled by voodoo wasps – an irresistable headline!
- Was there a nuclear explosion near the epicenter of the Sichuan earthquake?
- Top 5 ways to cause a man-made earthquake. Not to mention this way.
- New alien video shines (photoshopped) light on UFO hoaxers. SciAm shows how experts uncover doctored images, and demonstrate that photo tampering is nothing new.
- Spooks infest Marriott Hotel as Bilderberg begins.
- Scarring rite in Papua New Guinea. Are you man enough to even watch this? (warning: very graphic)
- Exponent of the exponential at the World Science Festival, and why not?
- Blair ‘to devote life to faith‘, but not just Roman Catholicism.
- Has a famous paranormal researcher returned from the dead?
- Electromagnetic energy holds the key to a novel approach to climate change.
- The self-replicating robot has arrived (and it’s daughter).
- Yeti picture drawn from local sightings.
- Have chemtrails stopped global warming?
- Whitley Strieber’s implant dodges surgery.
- 800 degree hotspot that burned a boy’s feet.
- Holodeck 1.0? 3–D displays make their debut.
- Portable transport: inflatable car that can drive off cliffs (tombstoning in cars – great idea!) and the Magic Wheel (the inventor of the penny farthing missed a trick here I think).
- Symmetrical human faces are more beautiful, so lopsided 80s haircuts are ‘counter-evolutionary’?
- The psychedelic berry that could replace sugar.
- Barely human – bacteria outnumber human cells by ten to one in the human body.
- Rogue Taxidermy Tour (led inexplicably by a Thunderbirds understudy).
Quote of the Day:
If you look at the major religions, freedom from choice is something people often choose voluntarily. It allows people to look in themselves.