Thanks to Red Pill Junkie for the Polar Bear Husky link. Liked that one.
- The betrayal of Judas: did a team of biblical scholars mislead millions?
- Pi, Phi and the Great Pyramid.
- Have sex while you sleep. Add some snoring…
- Why didn’t the polar bear eat the husky?
- Conversations on the Moon.
- NASA makes magnetic fields beautiful.
- The Norwegian fjords.
- Black hole jets explained differently.
- The top ten solutions to the world’s biggest problems.
- Optical illusions allow humans to see the future.
- Declining male birth rate baffles scientists.
- Finding fossils on Mars would be bad news for humanity.
- Swimming in the gene pool.
- Recent UFO sightings in France.
Quote of the Day:
The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can’t be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it.
Harry Emerson Fosdick