Tomorrow never dies… I hope.
- 100 years ago Ian Fleming, the creator of James Bond, was born. And a new Bond novel has just arrived to mark the occasion.
- Amazing Q&A session with a hobbit & a dwarf (wanna know who’s gonna play the part of Gandalf in the upcoming “Hobbit” movies? Then don’t miss this).
- ’New World’ my foot!! Archeologists locate the world’s oldest example of ‘bling’ in Peru.
- Childhood ‘toy’ revealed as ancient Persian relic. See? See why I can’t get rid of any of my sh…tuff??
- Since cloning dinos is just too darn tough, how ‘bout we clone us some vikings instead? ’Asgardian Park’, here we come!
- Huge flying reptiles ate dinosaurs while strolling on the ground. Even back then inflight meals sucked.
- The higher the content of lead in your blood, the higher the sentence, according to study.
- Cells die to keep you alive. Have you told your cells you love them today?
- Gaming your way out of the Nicotine dependency. Because in this game, there’s no extra life amigo.
- “Dear King: GET LOST! Respectfully, your—former—people”.
- If Amnesty International were a school teacher, then consider most of the world flunked.
- Brazil looks to develop Amazon as deforestation alarm rings. Surprisingly enough, the Amazon indians didn’t take the news so well. Maybe they didn’t understand the PowerPoint presentation? More here.
- Arctic claimants say they will obey U.N. rules. If you ask me—and who wouldn’t—this should be handled in the finest traditions of sportsmanship and civility: with giant robot fights!!!
- The UK will get rid of all their cluster bombs. They should also get rid of the Spice Girls—I’m just saying let’s throw away all the harmful stuff!
- PEEKABOO! Stunning new images of Phoenix Mars lander released.
- Roswell: the Vietnamese version.
- Memo to MUFON: If you want the Federal Government to look into a case, ditch the word “UFO” and use “possible terrorist rocket” instead. You’re welcome. 😉
- What does ‘Gone with the Wind’ have in common with an hypothetical alien invasion? Frankly my dears, I don’t give a… well, you know. 😉
- When will India get onboard the disclosing-UFO-files wagon?
- A review of ‘The Metaphysics of Science’ by Craig Dilworth (Amazon US, & UK).
- Baby put up for sale on Craigslist? Idiocy + Web 2.0 = Jail Time.
- Religion might be explained by a computer program. Hmmm…Would that be spamware, spyware or malware?
Quote of the Day:
“We shouldn’t think of the Amazon as a sanctuary.”
Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, President of Brazil