- The (alleged) history of the the British secret service and the Occult.
- The British MoD will release its UFO files over the next four years. I bet they’re saving the best for 2012.
- One report describes a UFO above Waterloo Bridge.
- Phoenix Lights witness breaks his silence on the 1997 UFO event.
- The crew of a recent Space Shuttle mission believe aliens exist.
- Rear Admiral Gilles Pinon wrote an open letter requesting UFO disclosure to French President Nicolas Sarkozy (original French and English translation).
- The Vatican’s chief astronomer, Father Funes, says it’s ok to believe in aliens.
- Strange lights in the sky and a mystery sphere recovered in Alabama.
- Brazilian Antonio Alves Ferreira recorded an interview with his alien abductors over 20 years ago, and you can listen to it courtesy of Forgetomori.
- Connie Littlefield eloquently argues that criminalisation of LSD failed to get it off the street, and only succeeded in killing legitimate research.
- Giant space vegetables could feed the world. Or we’ll feed them.
- Keeping pets is good for your health. We’ll make great pets, but we’re horrible pet owners (images from animal shelters may upset some viewers).
- Dog missing for a week is located by a psychic, stuck in a hole. The dog that is, but I hear sitting at the bottom of a well is good for focusing ESP.
- Einstein called religions “childish” in a personal letter dated January 3 1954. A year later, he found out if he was right or not.
- The ghost of a little girl is spooking drivers in the UK.
- Her phantom grandmother is spooking half of Asia.
- For 20 years, parapsychologist Caroline Watt has investigated the unexplained from her Edinburgh University lab.
- It’s very fitting that fellow Scot Billy Connolly stars in the new X-Files film.
- A short piece on the crystal skulls, the mystery and the controversy.
- Thieves stole a crystal skull on display in a New Age store in California. It belongs in a museum!
- They love the Indiana Jones movies, but most archaeologists wouldn’t want to work alongside a real version of Indy. You call this ‘archaeology’?!
- Did ancient civilisations possess the ability to levitate massive stone megaliths?
Thanks Greg, Kat, and Tori.
Quote of the Day:
“If they keep crashing stuff into the moon, the moon’s gonna get pissed off, and the tides’ll change, and all the women’ll start PMS-ing together. Then you guys are going to f*cking regret it.”