Uh, where’d all my feeds go when I need them?
- ET: No one home? Perhaps they live in the Canary Islands?
- Doctor who underwent hypnotic regression reveals former life (well, death) as a crusader in Jerusalem.
- First of the crop.
- Spider silk created in lab, but it’s too early to don the Spiderman suit.
- Salvia, ‘one of the most potent hallucinogens known‘, tested on primates.
- Beekeeper builds churches for bees. Are they turning to religion to save themselves?
- Colossal squid comes out of ice. Shame, would have made a great ice lolly for a Sperm Whale.
- Why are ghosts seen wearing clothes? C’mon, everyone knows they’re bedsheets.
- Hans Holzer: the Original Ghost Hunter.
- Findings of ‘outstanding’ mediumship study yet to be published.
- Japan’s cyborg research enters the skull
- Body of work on show in the Anatomical Theatre. If that’s not enough for you, ‘head’ on over to view these Japanese 19th century anatomy scrolls.
- Neuroweapons: tools of preconscious war.
- Video of Terminator’s progenitor from New Scientist.
Quote of the Day:
One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious
C.G. Jung, Alchemical Studies