In some village in La Mancha, whose name I do not care to recall…
- Languages the focus of annual UN World Book and Copyright Day.
- In search of the world’s favourite book.
- Jeans with built-in keyboard might bring a much-needed new twist to cyber-sex in chat rooms. ;;;;
- Rising food prices: the silent tsunami.
- Hardy Plant May Ease Biofuels’ Burden on Food Costs. Shhhh! Don’t tell Monsanto.
- Jane Goodall passes activist torch to world’s youth. Fortunately for us, she didn’t do it in San Francisco.
- The exploding whale of 1970: Secret Greenpeace weapon against japanese whalers, or an islamist cetacean? You decide.
- UFO enthusiast seeks seat in Congress. He’s got my vote.
- Lights over Phoenix a UFO hoax. Sorry Rick 🙁
- Ok, so the Phoenix UFO was a dud, but what about the photo evidence gathered by Inexplicata of the multiple sightings reported in Argentina this year?
- Chilean Winged Wonder. And no… we’re not talking about the condor here.
- Glaciers reveal Martian climate has been ‘recently’ active.
- Electric sail prototype to ride the solar wind.
- Two Washington State women claim they’ve been sexually attacked by ghosts, and have filed police reports. How on Earth will Washington State’s finest do to round up suspects??
- My ancestors, the aztecs, were so badass that they used hearts & arrows in their math. I hate to think what happened to the kids that flunked their tests!
- Indiana Jones: Saving History or Stealing It? Who cares as long as there are humongous rolling boulders, dammit! More new photos from the upcoming movie, BTW.
- PWN3D!!1! Brains hard-wired to hate losing.
- Homemade robotic vigilante patrols in Atlanta. Dead or Alive, you’re coming with me!
- Cute elephant urinal cleaning robot. ‘Horton Hears a Whiz?’
- In the 50’s we had the Body Snatchers. But now in the Congo, they‘re just snatching one part, and one part only…
Quote of the Day:
“The pen is the tongue of the soul; as are the thoughts engendered there, so will be the things written.”