What can I say …
- Smart aliens might not even live on Earthlike planets. If they’re smart, they won’t come here either.
- Looking out into space, or looking into our souls.
- Organics shaping up as next wave in digital signal processing.
- Insects evolved radically different strategy to smell, but do they need it any more?
- Round towers: needles in magical landscape?
- Needles of Stone author Tom Graves is speaking at the annual Megalithomania conference. Read/download his excellent book Inventing Reality: towards a magical technology.
- Two stone circles discovered near Manchester. That’ll be a hot topic at the conf. Stoner? Check out the brilliant new DVD Standing with Stones.
- Magical thinking: Even hard-core sceptics can’t help but find sympathy in the fabric of the universe.
- Cosmoetica interviews veteran paranormal author Brad Steiger.
- Da Vinci’s mother was a slave.
- Was Kubrick ‘snuffed‘ for symbolic exposé of the Illuminati?
- Robbie Williams’ close encounter with Radio 4.
- Fossilized snake with two legs found. Four legs good, two legs bad, no legs evil?
- The largest known star (It’s big).
- Penn Jillette on predicting the future.
- Can the brain be rebooted?
- Can we really transplant a human soul?
- Can people have meat and a planet, too?
- ‘World’s oldest tree’ discovered in Dalarna.
- Fifty years since Laika followed Sputnik. Fetch!
- Throwaway idea: compostable books.
- Global food fight, anyone?
- The false dilemma between Neo-Darwinism and Intelligent Design.
- Solar power to rule. Get out and get charging.
- 2-faced baby is hailed as an Indian Goddess.
- Dick Cheney’s shades reflect a strange being. If your Ood is happy, then you’ll be happy too…
- Monsters from Scottish folklore brought back to life.
- Rick carries the torch for human rights (and gets a kicking on his way to the football).
Quote of the Day:
We may all be unfolded images of aspects which exist in a higher reality.