Why the Hell do I take free-lance jobs if I can’t stand the pressure of deadlines? *sigh*
- Sure, mortgage debts are going through the roof, and oil hit a record US$112. But what really has me worried is that the price of rice continues a record surge. What’s that ominous sound coming from the distance? Is that a horse galloping?
- US doctors have carried out what is believed to be the world’s first simultaneous six-way kidney transplant. Meh…If the doctors had been blindfolded or juggling a pair of chainsaws, now THAT would be worth posting on Youtube!
- 2008 Hurricane Season Will Be “Well Above Average”. Couldn’t you Weather folks be just a LIIITLE bit more specific for a change???
- Anthony North quickly enters a british phone booth and puts his Super-Hero costume to go and save the planet!
- X-ray Vision Spies Dinosaur-Era Bugs. How in Tarnation would a T. Rex ever manage to scare its flies off?
- Meteorites made life left-handed. I was born a lefty, you know. But they forced me to use my right hand at school. Something about not having any left-sided student chairs…
- Close-ups of martian moon Phobos. Mmmm… No sign of that darn soviet probe, is there?
- Article says disclosure of ET/UFO cover-up has already taken place, but Media coverage has been Slight. How could I miss this?? That’s what you get for setting up your Tivo to record only the Cartoon Network’s Adult Swim.
- A really interesting analysis on Whitley Strieber and his writings. (H/T UFO Mystic).
- Are we covertly being colonized by aliens? I have very obnoxious neighbors, but I seriously doubt they come from Zeta Reticuli. I never accept their invitations, though… just to be on the safe side.
- Industrial Control Systems Killed Once and Will Again, Experts Warn. Blame Skynet, or the lawn-mower man?
- How to identify the look of love —or lust! Now you know why I don’t have a webcam.
- New anti-terror weapon: Hand-held lie detector. iPhone, uLie.
- Chertoff Likens U.S. Cyber Security To ‘Manhattan Project’. Does that mean Dubya received a signed letter from Albert Einstein too?
- Is “God Particle” the right term for massive mystery in Physics? Atheists are free to send submissions.
- The coming war between Religion & Super-Science. When the time comes, which side will you choose?
- Earliest mixtec cremations found; show elite ate dog. How was your breakfast, BTW? Mine was a little mangy 😉
- Getting drunk on chocolate in 1100 B.C. Salud!
- Exhibit on site of new archeology finds highlights Chinese Culture Week. They sure need some good PR right now.
- ‘Edge of World Retreats‘ offers journey into the ancient mysteries of Egypt.
- Erich Von Daniken will turn 73 on April 14th. I’m sure his friends will make him a cake with 73 moai-like candles to blow.
- A foul-mouthed parrot, who once told a vicar to f*** off, has been teaching other birds how to swear. Not even Hitchcock could have come up with that!
- Fla. lawmakers OK take-your-guns-to-work law. Let’ see who dares take MY stapler now!!!
Quote of the Day:
“In all of this, there is only one thing that we do, and that is that we deny contact. It is not the visitors who hold back, it is us who make the process impossible.”