I hope there isn’t a woman actually called April Fool. I worried about her all week.
- Ancient imbalances sent Earth’s continents wandering. Or they just spread apart.
- Can everyone be wrong about something. HIV: fact or fraud?
- Second nature: your personality isn’t set in stone.
- Angkor Wat: hope for a better future.
- Orwell meets Vanunu.
- If ET calls would we be told?
- First lungless frog discovered.
- Island of stablilty for superheavy elements.
- The amazing monolithic churches of Ethiopia.
- Man targeted by aliens.
- The hot poles of Neptune.
- Sanitizing the war on terror. Part 1 and Part 2.
- Regional nuclear war would cause worldwide destruction.
Quote of the Day:
ERUTAN DNOCES SI TIBAH.
Leonardo Da Vinci