Is it spring yet?
- Miracle talking fish, ‘work of Satan’, butchered. Maybe this is what they found inside (Billy Bass is the real work of Satan IMO).
- Witchdoctors have been murdering albinos to use their body parts in magic potions designed to bring people good luck. Are white rabbits in short supply?
- Fancy a date with an emotional robot? Maybe if they were as sexy as this. But with scientists teaching a computer to recognise attractiveness in women, where does that leave the geeks?
- The maths behind the beauty.
- Top 5 recreational drug experiments. That’s one helluva bong at no. 5, and the mind-altering effects appear in rainbow colours (courtesy of the MRI!). Toke, toke it up, man.
- Turtle has a smoking habit. Tobacco companies see an opportunity.
- Now where did I leave that city?
- Let’s hope Rupert Sheldrake’s attacker wasn’t carrying a copy of Catcher in the Rye.
- Hearing voices? Perhaps one of these would stop them?
- Virtual reality reveals paranoid thoughts.
- Oh no! not another ‘alien autopsy‘ video?
- Jesus Crust!
- Maybe Bigfoot’s wife should be named for another part of her anatomy?
- Solar ‘tsunami’ caught on film.
Quote of the Day:
Courage is knowing what not to fear.