Every moment of light and dark is a miracle…
- Thus sprach Zarathustra… Galactic evolution seen in action.
- New research suggests black holes come in all sizes. Of course, Dr. Hans Reinhardt could’ve told you that back in 1979.
- If the end of civilization is nigh, how will I get my daily news?
- Brookhaven scientist claims supercomputers are a few years away from creating Matrix-style virtual worlds. Which pill will you take?
- Global temperatures to decrease due to La Nina. See ya next round El Nino!
- Robotic cargo ship docks with space station. Insert HAL 9000 joke here.
- Solar tsunami (aka Coronal Mass Ejection) captured by SOHO spacecraft.
- Ever feel like you’re running out of time? Here’s why.
- Text messages from beyond? A man is haunted by his dead wife who was buried 5 years previously (with her cell phone, no less).
- A screaming comes across the sky… UFO streaks the Canterbury skyline.
- An apple a day may be better than the mythical healing powers of 8 glasses of water.
- Think you’re smarter than the Smithsonian? This fifth grader was.
- Mosquito net sale at Harrod’s? Global warming may bring malaria to Britain.
- Apparently, biofuel is no longer bio-cool.
- Newborn planet is the youngest ever found. And only days after Arthur C. Clarke became a Star Child.
Quote of the Day:
You will hardly know who I am or what I mean – But I shall be good health to you nonetheless…